Sky Garden’s UK grown sedum blanket is perfect for extensive green roof applications. Sedum blankets are lightweight, low maintenance and offer an instant 'wow' factor. Our blankets are grown with between 8 - 12 species which are specifically chosen for roof applications. The blend of sedums covers shade-loving, sun-loving and drought-tolerant species.
Sedum Blanket Specifications:
- Blankets are approximately 30mm but can grow higher (up to 80mm) when in good health and well maintained during the growing season.
- Saturated weight of our blankets are 20kg/sqm and are grown in 1x2m blankets, thus will require a 2 man lift to install.
- Sedum blankets will arrive to you full, and lush after a 12 to 18 month establishment period, this provides you with a healthy and mature blanket that is above 95% coverage.
- Sedum blankets arrive to you rolled and palletised for easy transport and installation.
- Approximately 35 - 40sqm per pallet.
Get a Price
To get an accurate price, simply fill out your roof area (in m2 values) in 'calculate cost' area on this page.
Installation & Edging Products
Please be sure to watch our installation video for guidance. If you still have questions, do not hesitate to contact us. If edging products are required, please ensure to order these items separately.