Sedum blanket roof systems are a perfect way to liven up that 'boring' grey extension roof, bring to life your tired shed or add that 'eco' touch to your new building project. Our sedum blanket systems provide you with everything you need to obtain a sustainable and healthy sedum blanket roof.
Our Sedum Blanket Systems Specifications
- Protection fleece (2mm), to provide that added protection to your waterproofing membrane.
- Rigid moisture retention and drainage board (20mm) with bonded filter fleece. This regulates the moisture content within the substrate layer.
- Extensive substrate (50mm). This provides a root zone for long and sustainable plant growth.
- Sedum blanket (30mm) with 8-12 species specifically chosen for green roof application.
- A saturated sedum blanket green roof system weighs 100kg/sqm and the approximate height is 110mm.
Get a Price
To get an accurate price, simply fill out your roof area (in m2 values) in 'calculate cost' area on this page.
Installation & Edging Products
Please be sure to watch our installation video for guidance. If you still have questions, do not hesitate to contact us. If edging products are required, please ensure to order these items separately.